Challenge: Create a Photoshop collage of a scene that includes at least two people in action. Create the people for your scene by combining as many objects as you need—none of which can be from pictures of humans.
- Your human figures must be created by combining non-human images.
- Your figures must be in action.
- You can combine any photographs that you find online (no drawings).
- At least half of your original photos must have backgrounds that are not a solid color.
- You may not use any pictures more than once (ex: you need to use a different object for each arm).
- You must show the whole body of at least one of your figures.
- When you re-size images, you must keep them in proportion (hold down shift and drag from a corner).
- File size: Width and Height: 5x7 in; Resolution: 180 ppi
Objectives: Students will be able to...
- represent the many components of a human figure.
- show humans in action.
- use images to represent something that they are not.
- cleanly and convincingly remove objects from their backgrounds using Photoshop.
- create a collage that takes into account the entire page to become cohesive whole.