Project: Patterns, Part 2
Challenge: Choose your favorite pattern from Part 1. Make a full page drawing in which you both use the pattern and break the pattern.
- Your drawing must include at least several repeats of your original pattern.
- Your artboard can be any shape as long as it is smaller than 8.5 x 11 inches.
- The pattern in your drawing needs to be broken somewhere in your drawing.
- Your composition must be asymmetrical
- No stars.
Objectives: Students will be able to...
- make a digital drawing that takes into account the entire artboard.
- make a composition in which they both create and break a rule.
- make a balanced composition.
- make a drawing with contrast.
- make a well-crafted drawing using Illustrator.