Challenge: Make an abstract composition in which all of your shapes belong together for some reason (you choose the reason).
- This piece should be ABSTRACT--not representing anything (on purpose)
- All shapes must be closed
- All lines must be straight
- All shapes must be made with the pen tool
Objectives: Students will be able to...
- use Illustrator’s Pen Tool to draw shapes with straight edges.
- make closed shapes with the Pen Tool.
- make a drawing in which the various elements make sense together on the page.
- articulate why the different elements of their drawing go together.
- make an abstract composition.