Unit: Illustrator Exploration
Project: Black and White Circles and Squares
Challenge: Make an abstract composition that includes shapes of contrasting size.
- This piece should be ABSTRACT--not representing anything (on purpose)
- Use only squares/rectangles and circles/ovals
- Use only black and white
- Think about contrasting the SIZE of your shapes
Objectives: Students will be able to...
- make a composition that takes into account the entire artboard.
- make a composition that includes shapes of contrasting size.